Auxo Medical services hospitals, surgery centers, universities, laboratories and physician offices. Providing preventive maintenance and repair services, typically under contract, as well as new and refurbished medical equipment.
Competitive Advantages of being an Auxo Medical owner:
Auxo Medical’s price point is below the larger Original Equipment Manufacturer’s (OEM) as well as other national third-party service providers. As a supplier of refurbished medical equipment, with a price point of up to 40 – 50% below the cost of new equipment makes the products that a franchisee can sell very attractive, especially to surgery centers that have an eye on ROI.
- Low Investment
- Home-based, at least early on.
- Minimal Inventory: Initial investment of around $15,000
- Minimal Employees: Service technician and possibly a sales person, depending on owner’s focus.
- Uniqueness of Concept: The only franchise in this B2B healthcare market.
- Recurring Revenue Model: Service revenues with margins up to 60%.
- Simplicity of Operations: Technicians can be trained quickly to be affective. Great technical support from experienced technicians.
- Extensive Training & Ongoing Support: Initial training prior to opening. Annual or more training available as scope and size of franchise grows.
- Scalable: Easily able to expand with limited overhead.
- Operations Management and CRM Software provided as a part of minimal technology fee