Our faculty and support team share an incredible 100+ years combined experience in the franchise industry. We have come together with one goal in mind: train and support the industry’s best Franchise Consultants, sometimes called Franchise Brokers or Franchise Coaches.
Franchise consulting is a business which helps people find the franchise that is the best match for them based on individual experience, education, skills, financial position and goals. The Franchise Consultant is paid by the selling franchise for providing a qualified candidate that buys its franchise.
There is a huge demand for franchise consulting, and it’s growing every year. In the last six years alone the percentage of people who worked with a Franchise Consultant to buy a franchise has grown from 5% to over 40% today. That’s over 700% growth in our industry! The International Franchise Association (IFA) predicts that number will grow to over 70% by 2016. We don’t know of any industry that has experienced that level of growth, and the number of Franchise Consultants has not grown at anywhere near that pace.
What Sets FranServe Apart From Other Franchise Consulting Companies:
- Largest and Best Quality Franchise Portfolio in the Industry with the Most Exclusive Listings
- Best Training and Support Team (Over 100 Years of Combined Franchise Experience)
- Modular Team Training Taught by Successful Franchise Professionals at your Own Pace
- Only Company in the Industry Providing Personal Mentoring with our FranServe Coach Program
- Best Back Office Systems with the Best Technology and Online Tools in the Industry
- Best Quality Lead Program in the Industry
- Only Client Management System Designed Specifically for Franchise Consulting
- Free Personalized Website that is Updated Continuously & Lists All of Our Franchise Partners
Other Benefits of the FranServe Program Include:
- Home Based Business Model
- No Royalties – Keep 100% of Fees Earned
- Clients Provided (No Cold Calling or Selling Required)
- No Prior Experience Necessary
- A Total Investment of Only $19,900
- Return on Investment with Just 1 or 2 Transactions
- High Demand, High Growth, Recession-Proof Industry
- Multiple Sources of Revenue
- Very Low Overhead
- One on One Coaching and Mentoring from an Experienced Consultant
- Flexibility to Work Part-time or Full-Time
A Proven, Flexible Business Model
In addition to offering in-demand consulting services that attract a vast audience of prospective clients, Franchise Consultants have the added benefit of owning a business that easily adapts to their lifestyle. Consultants can operate this business from their home or a small office, requiring only a phone, fax and computer.
Consultants have the flexibility to start this business on a full-time basis, or on a part-time basis while maintaining their current position or business. Since consultants do not need a retail location, they have tremendous freedom and flexibility as to when and where they operate their business. Whether consultants choose to run their business from home, or from an office, they can take advantage of FranServe’s proven business model that requires no employees, no inventory and no travel.
One of the most important benefits of franchise consulting is that it is recession-proof. Franchise consulting is not negatively affected by a down economy. This is also one of the businesses that actually performs even better in a down economy, because among other factors, downsizing drives people to franchise ownership.
New consultants do not need any previous franchise experience as the company has a very comprehensive training and support program that gives them all the knowledge and tools to be successful in this business. All new Consultants undergo the FranServe training program, which is taught by highly successful and experienced Franchise Consultants who can provide real world experience in their training.
The ideal consultant is someone who has a strong business background, though not necessarily business ownership experience. He or she must be able to learn and follow a proven system, be well-organized, possess good analytical skills, have excellent communication skills and a strong desire to help others.
You can now participate in a rapidly growing industry, receive training and support from a highly experienced team and have the opportunity to have your own business and enjoy the personal satisfaction and financial rewards that come from helping others achieve their goal of business ownership.