FranServe Certified Franchise Consultant (CFC) Program provides an opportunity for FranServe Affiliate Franchise Consultants to continue their professional development and demonstrate an advanced understanding of the franchise industry. Only after completing the highest standards of training and development — including a comprehensive training curriculum of no less than 28 hours, engaging in one-on-one mentoring with an industry leader, and thorough training on national franchise brands — is one permitted to take the rigorous exam leading to the Certified Franchise Consultant designation.
A Consultant Who Has Obtained Their CFC Demonstrates:
- Credibility by indicating mastery of the industry including: The history of franchising, candidate matching, relationship building, interfacing with franchisors, legal overview, networking, social media, funding, international opportunities, area development and master territories, as well as overall business operations and practices.
- Assurance of competency to their clients as a “student of the franchise industry.” Certified Franchise Consultants are required to stay abreast of the constantly changing dynamics in the world of franchising.
- A desire to provide the best services to their clients. The CFC designation is a key component to FranServe’s renewed/enhanced focus on initial and recurrent training.
- Seriousness about one’s career. Certification is a good barometer; with a goal of being a Subject Matter Expert in the franchising category, obtaining one’s CFC supports Best Practices and Benchmarking tactics.
- Dedication to acquiring knowledge and skills for the betterment of their clients.
- Agreement and commitment to FranServe’s Code of Ethics. Consultants are required to be in “Good Standing” to sit for the CFC exam and to continually hold the designation.