At FranServe, everything we do depends on the relationships we form with each other, our clients, our franchisors and our partners. People love working with us and we love working together – because we’re each focused, decisive and, more than anything else, fun.
Our strategy, culture, and interactions are all centered on our results-focused and growth-oriented set of core values.
Our Core Values
FranServe’s Core Values are the basis upon which we plan our tactics, implement decisions, and interact with others. They define our company’s culture, and in the famous words of Peter Drucker, “Culture eats strategy for breakfast.” Our Core Values reflect what is important to our organization and its members.
Code of Ethics
The FranServe Family™ – our team and our consultants – adhere to an established framework of standards and ethics in service of our mission to help others achieve their dreams of business ownership through franchising.
- We always act with truth and honesty, keeping the best interests of our clients top-of-mind and providing the industry’s best service with professionalism, integrity, objectivity and independence.
- We treat client information as confidential and take all reasonable steps to keep it secure from unauthorized parties.
- We dedicate ourselves to continually developing our franchise consulting skill-set through initial and ongoing training.
- We avoid any and all conflicts of interest between clients, franchisors, franchise financing firms or legal resources.
- We enthusiastically support full compliance with all applicable federal and state franchise consulting regulations.
- We never misrepresent our qualifications or experience, advertise deceptively or denigrate other franchise consultants or franchise consulting firms.
- We support FranServe and its mission and never do anything potentially harmful to the organization or our fellow FranServe teammates.
- We consultants do not attend events, training, or shows hosted or sponsored by direct competitors of FranServe.
- We honor and follow the policies, guidelines and provisions established by FranServe including invoicing through the FranServe system.
- We support FranServe’s Code of Ethics. Any FranServe consultant or team member who believes our Code of Ethics has been breached may file a formal written complaint with the CEO of FranServe.